Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


This Halloween, we're in a lovelier home but it's located on a country road without sidewalks so there's no trick-or-treating tonight.

That makes my first year in recent memory that I haven't worn my witch's hat and scared some neighborhood kids and that we haven't (well, more like I haven't) bought almost $100 in candy to give out tonight.

This is also one of the first Halloweens we've had in Ohio when my mom isn't with us either.

Still, while this wasn't much of a Halloween for us, I did dress Lizzy up at least for one photograph to commemorate this year. She wasn't too crazy about her witch gown so my husband had trouble getting her to pose.

Hamlet, on the other hand, contributed the perfect Halloween photo recently when he posed for a photograph on the windowsill of my husband's office, next to one of the decorative pumpkins.


Happy All Hallows Eve!

No comments: