Sunday, October 21, 2007

Leaves of color

These days, I like to get up close and personal with trees.

My favorite past time is
walking under a blazing maple and looking up.

It's like being in a Wonderland of Color.

It makes me want to giggle and twirl.


Getting up close and personal with leaves is also good.



They don't mind it.

They sway in the cool breeze and whisper.


They're not self-conscious about their radiant beauty.


And they're all together, regardless of creed or color.


Even looking at the ground is fun.

2 comments:

Ivonne Acosta Lespier said...

¡Qué maravilla!! Diles que se aguanten hasta que yo llegue para ver esa belleza sin igual..

Dr. S said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous. Thanks for letting me see what I'm missing, being here. (Thanks too for letting me see that the wack weather this year hasn't kept the colors from coming at all!)