Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The way things are these days around here

Christmas is my favorite holiday because there's always that sense that change is possible, that things can work out for the better, that faith can really move mountains.

Tonight, I took a break from my pile of pending work and instead of attending to it (nothing that anyone is waiting on, just things that must be finished and put away), I watched a hokey Christmas movie on the Hallmark channel.

During the movie, I looked beside me on the couch and called my husband over to take this picture of Lizzy and Hamlet because of how well it speaks to the spirit of the season.

2 comments:

Ivonne Acosta Lespier said...

Ebony and Ivory live together in perfect harmony..dice la canción de Paul McCartney..

Maruca said...

Me los como!! Qué bellos los hermanitos!!!